· Loving with her foster mom and greets her with wiggly butt
· Calm when you want her to be
· House trained and uses a doggie door to go potty on her own. Never messed in her foster's home.
· Gets along great with dogs of all sizes
· Loves to play with other dogs. Other dogs provide her confidence.
· Loves stuffed toys
· Melts like butter in your lap
· Extremely timid of new people and new situations so would do best in an adult only home without a lot of strangers coming and going
· Treat motivated
· 8.6 lbs
· 9 months old
· Terrier/Shih Tzu. Has the body style and fur like a terrier's but has a big under bite and round eyes of a Shih Tzu.
· Is being trained to walk on a leash
· Up to date on shots
· Has not been in a household with cats so we don't know how she is with them
· Lives in a household with parrots and pays no attention to them
Videos of Ebony:
Ebony's adoption fee is $150.
If you're interested in meeting Ebony, please fill out a pre-adoption application.