· Loving with her foster mom and greets her with wiggly butt
· Calm when you want her to be
· House trained and uses a doggie door to go potty on her own. Never messed in her foster's home.
· Loves other dogs and loves to play with them. Ebony gets wiggly butt around them.
· Other dogs provide her confidence so she'd do best in a home with home with a confident dog
· Loves stuffed toys
· Melts like butter in your lap
· Extremely fearful of new people so would do best in a one or at most two adult only home without a lot of strangers coming and going. No children please. We believe Ebony had an extremely traumatic human interaction previously or simply wasn't properly socialized during the critical 8 - 12 week old age.
· Is easily held & rubbed. It's the best way to introduce a stranger to her. In fact, that combined with having a confident dog around, is how she came to love and trust her foster mom.
· Does not know how to walk on a leash
· Not suited for apartment living because she's too timid to be walked around to go potty outside
· Treat motivated
· 10 lbs
· 1 year old
Here's videos of Ebony:
Ebony's adoption fee is $95.
If you're interested in meeting Ebony, please fill out a pre-adoption application.