Mei (pronounced "May") in Chinese means "beautiful" and Mei Mei is beautiful in every respect of the word. Mei Mei came from a shelter and we've only had her a short time but here's what we can say about her all ready:
• She's super affectionate seeking out your love and pets
• She's happy
• She's enthusiastic
• She's a lapdog
• She's not a picky eater, even gobbles up kibble
• She's energetic but calm when you want her to be
• She gets along with other dogs but doesn't play with them, so if you're looking for a playful buddy for your current dog, she's not your gal
• She weighs 15.5 lbs
• The shelter she came from estimated her to be 3 years old
• Mei Mei has not been around children or cats while under our care so we don't know how she is with them
Mei Mei hasn't been out of the shelter long enough for us to determine if she's housetrained. Adopters should be prepared to continue potty training if necessary.
Mei Mei is spayed and has all her basic vaccinations. Her adoption fee is $375 which would be used to pay for spay/neutering, medical treatment, food, & supplies for homeless dogs to get them out of a shelters into comfy foster homes and then into their forever home.